Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!


My mom and my two little sisters.
I think this photo was taken in 1966. It was for a feature story that the local newspaper was doing for Mothers Day.
I can't believe I found it! I'm not one of those super-organized people when it comes to photos...or anything else for that matter. lolol

We've had a busy weekend...spoiling moms with flowers, dinners out...
just plain fun - for our moms and for us too ;)

Happy Mothers Day to all of the moms out there!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my little roz! So cute!

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I love old photos like this! How sweet. Don't you love it when you discover something from the past that you haven't seen for awhile?

P.S. I know what you mean about the Elizabeth Edwards interview. It was very hard to watch. And in fact, I fast-forwarded through some of it because I had taped it.

Lori said...

That is a neat photo. I love these pics. Makes me feel nostalgic.