Monday, December 17, 2007

Whirly Girl

Wow...what a weekend.
A ferry ride to Friday Harbor, a tea party, a birthday party (with a band!), house shopping, new friends, old friends, lots of laughter.
Back Home.
Off to Seattle, another birthday party! Fun! More old friends and new friends and friends I haven't seen in ages! What a treat.
Home today, making lists - so far I have three pages. Yikes. I have so many fun photos to post but I'm drawing a line in the sand....I GOTTA cross some stuff of the lists before I may play on the computer.
So my friends, I'm putting on my sensible shoes and hitting the road with my lists in hand, determined to create a little bit of order out of all of this marvelous chaos.
It's wild and crazy and I'm loving every second of it. My heart is so full, I'm feeling incredibly blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. In fact, I'm loving it so much I don't have much of a voice left from too much talking and laughing. I love it when that happens, it always means I had a bucket of fun.

2 comments:

Tami said...

fun stuff! And I can not wait for Thursday night...really. No food prep, just go, only have to dress myself and my gifts are ready and I'm happy with them this year...see you then! :)

jkluginbill said...

Merry Christmas Whirly Girl! Hope your days are filled with much joy and celebration!

:)