Sunday, February 3, 2008

Farmers Trash

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Wire

The Husband and I have a deal, before he throws something away or takes it to recycling....he checks with me. I call these things "junk with potential". Years ago I asked him to save any old fencing wire because I thought wire spheres would be cool as garden art....TA DAAA.

We were gone most of the day today to Papa Jacks birthday party, it involved four hours of driving but Papa Jack is one incredible guy and we would pretty much do anything for him. We got home just as the sun was setting and I was able to take a little walk around the farm. I snapped this photo out by the party barn, the light was so goregous...I love the color of the moss on the concrete wall.

5 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Very cool trash to treasure ball! You are so creative - an ARTIST!

Tami said...

Cool yard art! Want to look through my junk pile sometime?

pink dogwood said...

beautiful colors :)

bobbie said...

Great balls of wire! You're a girl after my own heart! I see so much potential in trash at times. Unfortunately,my family is not too sympathetic to this.

Shelly said...

Jerrie: Or too cheap to buy
real yard art.. he he
Tam: Sure, one gals trash!
Pink: Thanks ;D
Bobbie: Not everybody "gets it",
but I will admit I have too much
junk laying around, ohh wellll.