Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Garden Bloggers Bloom Day

My first Gardeners Bloom Day!



Thanks to May Dreams for getting
me out there to snap a photo of what's blooming here on the 15th of the month. Sorry about the spacing of the photos and the text, Blogger tends to move things around willy-nilly....grrrr.




MAGNOLIA x soulangeana
Tulip Tree












EPIMEDIUM x rubrum
'Sulphureum'










HELLEBORUS argutifolius
Corsican Hellebore








HELLEBORUS orientalis
Lenten Rose





BERGENIA crassifolia
TRILLIUM sessile
Toadshade Trillium


TRILLIUM ovatum
Wake Robin



















VIOLA
Woodland Violet













ROSEMARY officinalis



























MUSCARI
Grape Hyacinth


Plum ?
been here forever tree, not the best fruit


PRIMULA vulgaris
English Primrose












PIERIS japonica



















ERISUMUM cheirri



VINCA minor

'Bowles'





VINCA minor

'Wine'


DICENTRA spectabilis
Common Bleeding Heart



VIOLA

Pansies



















DAFFODILS, NARCISSUS...too many to keep track of
















14 comments:

Diane Mandy said...

Beautiful!

Dana said...

Beautiful, I can't pick a favorite. I think I need a flower fix now, I will have to hit the Botanical Gardens today with my camera.

Lori said...

Hey... Foodies love flowers too! Such a beautiful layout of blooms! I am living my Spring vicariously through you!
I wish I could borrow you in my garden for a while. I cant afford to hire you but I could barter with you for pastries and cooking. : )

Rose said...

So many flowers in bloom already! You have a "host" of daffodils rather than the measly few I have.
I have had trouble with the spacing on blogger, too. It's very frustrating and time-consuming.

jkluginbill said...

ooohh. Lots of blooms. So pretty. :)

@JeanAnnVK said...

Those trilliums are insane! I love them...By the way, I just got Eat Pray Love and can't wait to get started...just the sort of book I need right now...

Robert said...

Wow, these are fantastic. I love the bleeding heart the most. Not sure I've seen that before. I'm going to have a series of flowers up tonight if you care to check them out.

Nice work.

Tami said...

Wow! I have always coveted that trillium. Very pretty.

Anonymous said...

The epimedium is lovely - another plant I must get some of. Stunning mass of daffodils!

Anonymous said...

once again! Beautiful photos......you are going to have to take photography to the next level.

Carletta said...

There's a little more yellow here!
Lovely!

I posted my last yellow just now, can hardly wait for Anna's new project!

Dianne said...

what a beautiful flower show! thanks

Cláudia said...

Marvellous! It is impossible to say which is more beautiful!

pink dogwood said...

Amazing - bleeding heart is my favorite.