Saturday, April 19, 2008

Project Looking Through (Number One)

I've been off grid most of the week so I've missed Project Looking Through over at Mark's place. It looks like fun! Another good challenge with the camera. I didn't know about the project when I snapped this on Monday at Benaroya Hall . I went there to see Jann Arden...she played in the Nordstrom Recital Hall, what a fabulous venue.
Jann was incredible, I've wanted to see her in concert for years, what a smart, funny, talented woman.

4 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Wow! So pretty!

Carletta said...

This turned out to be a perfect PLT post!
I left you a comment on your previous post as well - it was awesome.

Jeanne Damoff said...

Cool shot!

My daughter lives in Seattle. What a fabulous city for the arts and natural beauty.

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Looks like a Chihuly. Stunning, regardless of the artist. Nice photo.