Tuesday, April 8, 2008

In Honor of Pet Weak

Right at the top of the blogs I check is Liberty Post, I've said this before I know...but she's cool! She's also a pet person, this week she's got a little thing going called "Pet Weak"...hellooo...color me there! Such a lovely coincidence, today she asked for pet portraits and my sweet Bergie and I did her Spring Portrait yesterday out back. The photo above is her "Shy Di" look...a bit serious, pensive.
Here we have the "okay...how many more are ya gonna take, cuz I know you don't have any treats in your pocket and I think I'm being really good but enough is enough"...look.

The "how about I give you a profile shot and we go look for some bunnies for me to chase?" look.


How do you like our studio?
Check out Liberty Post and give your precious four legged friend some press!



8 comments:

Dianne said...

Oh she's so beautiful! and such a great model.

Lori said...

I have to tell you Shelly I am so glad that you stopped by my blog when I started. Why? because I love that I found your blog. I love to read it, you always make me giggle to myself. You are funny and I always love your pics. Flowers, farm, dogs, rainbows, I love them all.

jkluginbill said...

She is quite the looker isn't she? Perfect for you and your farm (the bunnies? I'm not so sure!)!

Lisa said...

awwww. she's so pretty. what a shiny coat.

if she ever wants to come visit, i have plenty of bunnies for her to chase. Alvin is too old, and Cooper doesn't know them from kitties yet, so they don't get out of my gardens too quickly anymore.

pink dogwood said...

love you pictures - especially the last one. Maybe I need to bring my puppies over for their portraits :)

Fans of Cash said...

Nice portraits of your pup!

Curmudgeon said...

What a face. Those eyes are just amazing.

kenju said...

My favorite dog of all time looked like that, only she was much smaller. She's been gone over 30 years and I still miss Kippy.