Monday, April 28, 2008

Project Green...and W!

Last Project Green :(

& W is for WHAT?

All good things must come to an end. Anna's projects have been really challenging for this blogger girl. I've never been the one to count on for great photos on vacation or at a party....that was always up to my girlfriends. The best thing about blogging is that it's making me capture the moments and think creatively about everyday occurrances. Project Yellow and Mark's Project Looking Through came at a time when I was totally blocked with my writing for blogging. I said to one of my friends when talking about my blog "I got nothin'"...annddd...along came these great photo challenges. Heck...I even found the macro setting on my camera!
Thanks for Mark and Anna for their projects...and thanks to all of the kind folks who have left such lovely comments about the photos I've posted.
Now.....WHAT am I going to post???
One of the blogs I check regularly is Wandering Mind, I like what she writes and I like her thought process. On her blog a few days ago she asked the question,
"What would you do if you didn't have to work?", I'm not sure that's exactly how she posed the question but you get the drift.
So my friends, what would you do? Annnddd...what's the next photo project?
Cuz I'm still blocked....I still got nothin'!

The photo was taken in my herb garden, it's looking through the West of the weather vane and onto the lemon balm plant.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply loved the concept for this !! Very creative perspective for the picture :)

Robert said...

Wow, you did it again. I love this. The green is so crisp and sharp. And the W frames your image so nicely. So very well done.

FYI, you might be interested-Through some bloghopping, I found that Quilldancer over at Quilly's Pacific Paradise will be hosting a 26 day project beginning May 1. A post for each letter of the alphabet. Sounds kinda fun. I think I might just do it.

http://quilldancer.wordpress.com/

Carletta said...

I agree - another good one!
I have so enjoyed your posts.

I too was going to suggest the same as Robert. I've already committed to as much as I can on those 26 days!

I'll be back here checking to see what you're up to.

My last Project Green is up now.

Dianne said...

what a perfect last Project Green!

and I'm with you - these projects make me so much more creative and have made me look at things in so many different ways.

If I didn't have to work - I'm assuming because I have hit Lotto - then I'd travel for a year or so and then I'd buy a huge country estate and rescue animals. Wounded people would also be welcome

jkluginbill said...

Nice pic! :)

Oh I have no doubt you will figure out what to blog about. You are clever!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Great photo!
This is fun.