Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Sissy!

Today is my baby sister's birthday. The pic is of her with her daughter at our Christmas party at moms, I've edited it down a bit because I don't know how they feel about having their photos on the ole blog...here they've got their wild west masks on.

They're both amazing women of whom I'm incredibly proud, I feel so blessed to have them in my life.

My baby sis always gets my stupid humor, her laughter is like music to my ears. She'll tell me when I'm right even if I'm thinking I'm not, she'll also tell me when I'm full of crap. She's one of the most generous people I know...if she has what you need she'll loan it out to you, she'll pick you up, drop you off....and tell you when you need to pick yourself up and dust yourself off.

She works hard, plays hard, she's smart, she's funny, she's raised an amazing daughter...and heck... she can ride a horse like nobody's business!

Happy Birthday Sissy!

3 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Happy Birthday Shelly's sister.

May your day and year be filled with joy! :)

Tami said...

Happy 39th Birthday Roz. Hope it is happy. I suppose you are going out to eat with the sisters and Mom-have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey! today I thought April 23- who's birthday is that? (I did'nt remember due to the "over 40 memory loss problem" I have) But now I know! Happy Birthday Roz!
Your old pal Jodi