Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter to All

Tomorrow we're off to early church with my family and then to mom's for our traditional Easter brunch. I'm sure there will be great food and lots of laughs....oh yeah...and Easter candy! We still have an Easter egg hunt for the kids...even though they're too old for it, they won't let us stop doing it. Anndddd...wahoooeeee...Easter candy for the over-the-hill-crowd....mom still gives us Easter baskets ...I'm 48 and I loooove it..... I'm shameless when it comes to Easter candy.

Wishing you all a blessed Easter.



4 comments:

Dianne said...

Happy Easter

sounds like you have a grand day planned

I give my son and his wife little Easter gifts too and they're 34.

still kids to me :)

bobbie said...

One daughter and I still exchange Easter baskets. Just can't stop. My son brings me flowers. And this year, Villas Girl brought me some too.

Happy Easter. And PEACE

Tami said...

Happy Easter
I bet Nelia packs a gooood basket!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I hope y'all had a happy Easter day!