Friday, March 14, 2008

Foliage Friday

Flowers, I love 'em. But really... they're just the sprinkles on the frosting on the cake that makes up my garden. Now foliage...ohhhh...fabulous foliage! Gimme foliage in planes, spikes and straps....frizzy, fussy fabulous foliage....palmate, pinnate and ovate. I've given so much attention to spring blossoms here I thought it might be nice to nod hello to some of my favorite spring "greens"...that aren't necessarily green.

Heuchera

Geranium


Spiraea

Trillium



Mondo Grass








2 comments:

kenju said...

I love the red and orange examples!

Lori said...

I hope you are feeling better. i am glad you have blogitis. I thought I was the only one. Besides where would I see all the pretty folliage and flowers! so NICE. It always makes me feel good to look at your blog.